Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sonogram of Baby

tomgallup

My wife is pregnant with our first child, she is a little over 7 months now, and this past weekend we went and did a 3d/4d sonogram of the baby. It was really neat to see our baby moving around and actually seeing the features of the baby while it is still in there developing. If anyone ever has a chance to do this type of service i would recommend it.

Thanks

Congrats

(save the drinks, you'll need them when the kid gets a little older)

The 3 D sonogram is pretty neat. We had two risky pregnancies so we had more sonograms than most. We have dozens maybe even 100 pics. Seeing your kids for the first time in the flesh is much better though. It only gets better, and worse, from there. Congrats and I hope all goes well.

Congrats

(save the drinks, you'll need them when the kid gets a little older)

The 3 D sonogram is pretty neat. We had two risky pregnancies so we had more sonograms than most. We have dozens maybe even 100 pics. Seeing your kids for the first time in the flesh is much better though. It only gets better, and worse, from there. Congrats and I hope all goes well.

Yep, Yep :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Congrats!

My wife is pregnant with our first child, she is a little over 7 months now, and this past weekend we went and did a 3d/4d sonogram of the baby. It was really neat to see our baby moving around and actually seeing the features of the baby while it is still in there developing. If anyone ever has a chance to do this type of service i would recommend it.

Thanks

Congrats :cheers:

If you end up having another sonogram take along a VHS tape. Most of those units can tape the sonogram screen real time. Just ask the Ultrasonographer if they will record it for you. It is a interesting keep sake that most do not know is available.

We actually received a dvd of the movements and then a cd of pictures, plus we bought a bear with the baby's heartbeat recorded. it was really cool and i know the real thing will be that much better.