Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dilemma?

Jay6

Well it is official, the bike is gone and I will soon be an open shooter :cheers:

I'm too late, but my take is... you can sell *a* bike to get a gun, just don't sell your *last* bike to get a gun.

Sorry but it has been a long time since I had a partial erection while riding the bike. I can not say the same about the gun :ph34r:

How can this *not* excite someone?!?

will_stepup.jpg

Well it is official, the bike is gone and I will soon be an open shooter :cheers:

I'm too late, but my take is... you can sell *a* bike to get a gun, just don't sell your *last* bike to get a gun.

Sorry but it has been a long time since I had a partial erection while riding the bike. I can not say the same about the gun :ph34r:

How can this *not* excite someone?!?

will_stepup.jpg

Yes but this is coming from a guy who lives in a state that does not get 5 months of snow and below freezing weather ;)

Yes but this is coming from a guy who lives in a state that does not get 5 months of snow and below freezing weather ;)

Good point...I didn't catch your location before. But I've heard Maine is wonderful in the summer. I've also heard that you guys have bugs big enough to have N-numbers painted on the side. Are they a problem when riding on the street?

It doesn't excite me ----I'm afraid of heights!!! It's not the fall that hurts, it's the landing!!!!!!!!

Richard

Because it is a step-up, as long as you made it up over the top, it was a surprisingly soft landing. You lost so much speed from going up that you had to downshift twice in the air to get ready for the landing. At first it was very intimidating to approach what looks like an 8 foot vertical vall of a takeoff in 4th gear on the gas. Who am I kidding, it was intimidating *every* lap!

Good point...I didn't catch your location before. But I've heard Maine is wonderful in the summer. I've also heard that you guys have bugs big enough to have N-numbers painted on the side. Are they a problem when riding on the street?

Oh yeah, you do NOT want to ride a whole lot without a helmet or very big windscreen :surprise:

Yes Jay unfortunately my clinical diagnosis reveals you as quite insane.

Treatment will consist of sending all your shooting related supplies,weapons, reloading equipment to me .

Do this quickly before you're so far gone hospitalization will be your only cure. :lol:

JK

Yes Jay unfortunately my clinical diagnosis reveals you as quite insane.

Treatment will consist of sending all your shooting related supplies,weapons, reloading equipment to me .

Do this quickly before you're so far gone hospitalization will be your only cure. :lol:

JK

Sure sure :ph34r:

Now I just need to sell the damn thing. It is not happening fast enough for my happiness :roflol: