Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Overall length of a Benelli M1 Super 90?

BayouSlide

Hey guys, looking to find the overall length of a Benelli M1 Super 90. If somebody could help out, I'd appreciate it. Just need the overall length (and what length barrel you have) and I should be able to figure out what I need to know as to whether the setup I'm looking at will fit in my current two-gun case.

Curtis

Shoulda know it...the bag would be two and a half inches too short. Maybe this should be a "What I hate" post. Seem to recall it was sold as a 44 inch but the tape measure says 42. :angry2:

Shoulda know it...the bag would be two and a half inches too short. Maybe this should be a "What I hate" post. Seem to recall it was sold as a 44 inch but the tape measure says 42. :angry2:

With the factory 7 round extended tube, it would fit (under 40").

With the factory 7 round extended tube, it would fit (under 40").

But the Benelli I'm considering has a longer barrel, a 24 in., which would put the total length at around 44 3/4 in., with the +5 extension about 2 inches shorter than the barrel, if my math is correct, which it often isn't. :roflol: