Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blind Man

lynn jones

A blind man enters a ladies bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.

2 - The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3 - I'm a 6 feet tall, 220 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4 - The woman sitting next to me is a blonde professional weightlifter.

5 - The lady to your right is a blonde professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

that has been one of my favorties for years now...I usually insert "whoever if inappropriate at the time"...I've never told it with a blonde in mind. Hmmm.

I remember telling a slew of these jokes at the VFW (hang-out outside the Air Force base) one day. I was using West Virginian in place of "blonde"...basically for the benefit of the head of our security police...who was from W.V.

After I had told about 5-6 of these jokes...a guy from the other end of the bar came over...pissed off...of course, HE was from West Virginia.

To make a long story short...I defused that situation...the guy left (but still seemed put off).

Well, I finsihed up my beer shortly after and was heading out...

I get outside and mister pissed off West Virginian is waiting for me...with a razor in his hand!!!

Luckily...he couldn't find anywhere to plug it in!!! :D