Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed Versa mag pouch for M&P mags

joseywales

I've tried the 3 inserts that came with my CR Speed Versa mag pouches with no luck.

Either the M&P mags are too loose, or too tight in the pouch.

Of course, I acquired these mag pouches long before the M&P was available in the marketplace - so maybe they have an updated insert available.

Anyone using M&P mags with the CR Speed Versa mag pouches?

If so, were you able to find just replacement inserts, or did you acquire a new set of Versa pouches and the inserts fit the for the M&P?

Hey Steve,

I'm not sure if they have new inserts for them, but I'm using the Beretta/CZ insert for mine, but I had to use the dremel to grind those inserts down a bit.

Bryan

+1. Steve, just use the CZ insert and a flat file or dremel to cut it down to size. Just don't take too much off at one time.

For the CR Speed mag pouch for the Smith and Wesson M&P use the GL insert with the long thin "p" shaped plastic piece..... put it behing the GL insert away from the adjustment screw..

For the CR Speed mag pouch for the Smith and Wesson M&P use the GL insert with the long thin "p" shaped plastic piece..... put it behing the GL insert away from the adjustment screw..

Looks like that's going to work. Thanks Ricky.