Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm major

Bert.40

• 2 weeks later...
I stand corrected. My bad !

Do you guys use both .355 and .356 FMJ in your guns? Is there any noticeable difference?

Never mind... :cheers:

I have used both, no difference. But I have not tested it for precision, only for running... and my Open-Blaster was running with both of them. Always good enough to hit the Alpha-Zone of my IPSC-Classic-Target. Did some bullseye-shooting and was always one of the first 2 of about 15.

I loaded Fiocci, Speer, Hornady and finally H&N , German company, lead bullets with copper jacket and a kind of coating. All ranges of diameter, from .355-.356 and 123/124/125grs. And only round-Nose, no flat nose in my gun... <_<

Benjamin (hope my english is not as bad...)

I run only the Montana Gold 115 JHP 9mm which are .355" but in the past I have run a fair bit of hornady 9mm 121 HAP and they were .356" or so the bigger size should seal the gaz better at least during the beginning of it's run....how much I don't know....they are both good choice of bullets. :)

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking either diameter would be ok but thought it'd be better to defer to those with experience. Personal message on it's way to you. Any deals on bullets up there?