Number of Stages: 12

Entry Fee (Local): 600

Entry Fee (USD): 120

Registration Deadline: 2008-05-15

Contact Name: Jan Bakke

Contact E-mail: jan.bakke (@) itum.com

Website and registration: http://www.silvermountainmatch.com/

Match is filling up very fast!

If you can afford the trip over, I highly recommend that you attend this match. IPSC rifle is a bit different from how we do things here and I think you'd have a great time. Norway and Finland have some really excellent rifle shooters. Regrettably, I cannot make it this year but I'm hoping to make in 2009.

If you can afford the trip over, I highly recommend that you attend this match. IPSC rifle is a bit different from how we do things here and I think you'd have a great time. Norway and Finland have some really excellent rifle shooters. Regrettably, I cannot make it this year but I'm hoping to make in in 2009.

Just a tip - Continental flies Newark - Oslo, and the rates are normally very good:-) Because this route started recently there is a bit of extra competition between those cities now, and cheap tickets are easy to come by. Anyone wants more info, ask here, PM me or email on d@krog.tv

What to expect - lots of targets at intermediate distances, 60-160 meters, and quite a few paper targets beyond that.

What NOT to expect (unfortunately) 180 degrees safety angles.

The match are held at the same venue that will host next years European championship.

Dagfinn