Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2002 Ford Windstar Problem

Anyone here have an owners manual for a 02 ford windstar? I lost the manual for mine and a light come on on the dash that looks like a light bulb with exclamation mark inside it w/dashes around the outside....it's on the lower right of the dash. Not sure what it means?

Anyone here have an owners manual for a 02 ford windstar? I lost the manual for mine and a light come on on the dash that looks like a light bulb with exclamation mark inside it w/dashes around the outside....it's on the lower right of the dash. Not sure what it means?

Sorry I can't help with the light (I'm a GM person) but ebay is a good place to get used owners manuals cheap!

I'm just guessing here ---- but is it possible that you have a head, tail, break, or blinker bulb out?

Why guess? The owners manual is on line!

Later,

Chuck

Thanks...

Bulb Warning

Illuminates when one of the exterior

bulbs has burned out.

That wasn't too hard, now which one, turned the lights on and they're all burning, so must be a brake or backup, will have to wait for help check those, If I dont wait you might see me on Funny home videos or one of those what-a-dumbass tv shows, don't need that...:)

One way to check your main brake lights is to turn on your hazards and that will use the same filiment that the brake lights use so you can look at it yourself. If you have your marker lights turned on as well as the hazards they should go bright, dim, etc

Hope this helps Kevin