Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mexico Practice

Rocket35

I was able to cut my teeth at my first practice match in Albuquerque today. I know I would forget all the names of the guys there so let me just say thanks to all, and it was a joy to meet and shoot with you guys. Also a special thanks to Rob for lending me his Infinity blaster, mags and ammo when my SS puked! And I will giving Pat a call later about working on the SS...

Strange...the monthly "practice match" is supposed to be on the 4th Sun of the month. I didn't see an e-mail that this had changed, so I guess this was something additional. Glad you got to go meet some of the folks! R,

Rocket,

Glad you could be there. Certainly better to discover the problem in a practice session.

G-Man, this was an extra - normally gets setup by Pat as we are departing the range after the 1st Sat. match. Best to check with him before you go.

Tommy,

I've alrready apologized profusley to Bart for not letting him know. What am I saying! I'm worth $44 million, I don't have to apologize to anybody! Not until tomorrow at least.

CYa,

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry

Rocket,

Glad you could be there. Certainly better to discover the problem in a practice session.

G-Man, this was an extra - normally gets setup by Pat as we are departing the range after the 1st Sat. match. Best to check with him before you go.

Gotcha...I usually hear about them one way or the other...no worries.

I noticed you didn't show up at Los Alamos yesterday....I guess my threat to put 9mm Major in your ammo bag (from the girls pants thread) worked! ;)

Rocket,

Gotcha...I usually hear about them one way or the other...no worries.

I noticed you didn't show up at Los Alamos yesterday....I guess my threat to put 9mm Major in your ammo bag (from the girls pants thread) worked! ;)

Naah, couldn't get the chick pants over the longjohns. :rolleyes:

It was doubling. So I am gonna have to put the OEM stuff back in. And fit the ambi safety. I have been seeing the weather up there! Sure makes the 70+ degree weather more enjoyable! :P

Jay,

If you haven't already fitted the ambi safety to the OEM stuff don't do it yet. Let's take a good look at everything first. Give me a call.

CYa,

Pat