Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First three gun today..

Calmwater

I shot my first three gun today. Earlier this year I thought all I wanted to do was shoot pistol. I shot a borrowed rifle in last months side match and loved it. I had a blast today with the three gun. I saw a ton of room for improvement in my rifle shooting. Well, in everything for that matter, but I noticed some big problems I wasn't really aware of before. I haven't spent enough time on the AR to be sure in my point of aim or sight picture. Better to learn on the range than when it matters..........

Shotgun on steel was the most fun I have had in a long time.......... Think I want an auto now though... This could get expensive............ :blink:

Yep, it is a awesome sport, I did it for 2 years with my wife. I think we stopped when we figured each shoot cost us about $150 , When you figure 2 entry fees, $50 , 2 pistol ammo costs, about $15, 2 Rifle ammo costs $60 Minimum, and 2 shotgun ammo costs about 15-25$ . It just started getting out of hand, not to mention gas , and food. I am not even going to get into the Gun Costs to be competitive. If you have the means, by all means enjoy. Uspsa, or 3 gun, I had to make a choice.