Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New International Shipping Policy

sinnsyk

I've noticed that with some countries it takes quite a while to get the packages while others are quick when shipped US First Class International mail.

The new and improved solution is that as of tomorrow (April 1st - and it's not a joke... ;)) I will be shipping all International packages with US Global Priority Mail. This means you will have your package within 6 - 10 days from the date it's shipped. This is also much safer as it seems the post office takes better care of Priority Mail packages. On top of that all international packages will be insured for the full amount. It will be ensured in a way that doesn't show up on the actual package as all this is done online and will not be visible on the packages at all. This is very neat and is just a way for both me and you to feel secure. If you have any questions about this, email me directly. All packages are handled just as before, but you will receive them sooner and safer.

If you want to receive your package by US Global Express Mail this is possible by writing this request into the comment box. It'll be a $15 upgrade which will be done manually once the order is received. With Global Express you should receive your package within 5 days.

What all this does is allow for both you and me to much quicker know what is going on with the package. Less wait is safer and definitely more appreciated by everyone.

If you have any input / views on this please email me or express yourself here.

;-)

Edited by sinnsyk