Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi Practice @ USSA

gmshtr

Hello everyone,

Please pass this on to as many people as you can.

As you know, I was hoping to host an Action Pistol Regional here the weekend before the Bianchi Cup. Since we’re only about 5 ½ hours away from Columbia, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get a good practice match in before the big show. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a definite answer as to the readiness of the ranges. I couldn’t be expected to host a decent match if I’m not able to host a couple of club matches to work out all of the bugs.

Although I won’t be able to host a regional match, I would like to gauge some interest in an idea I have. I could host a formal practice session with 8 Practical positions, 3 or 4 Barricade positions, 4 Plate racks, and two Movers. The available days would depend on the number of people interested. To rent the range for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday would probably cost around $50 per person. We’ll have targets and pasters available for purchase if needed.

We are about 10 minutes away from Tulsa Intl Airport, and 4 miles away from the Holiday Inn Express and Best Western Suites in Owasso, OK (both very nice hotels).

If you or your group would be interested in a first class practice session with turning targets, plenty of space, new sod shooting surfaces, and minimal wait, please let me know. It will be restricted to the first 50 people, so please let me know as soon as you are able. I would also suggest using my email address below. I check it much more often than IM messages here.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Phil Strader

philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

Director of Competitive Events

U.S. Shooting Academy

www.usshootingacademy.com

Edited by gmshtr

Phil,

Thanks for the heads up this early.

I was hoping that you guys could put something together but now it looks like I'll be shooting Berrien Springs after all. They are shooting a State and Regional the weekend before the Cup.

Maybe next year.

Kevin,

First I heard of this. The weekend of May 17-18?

MJ

Phil,

Thanks for the heads up this early.

I was hoping that you guys could put something together but now it looks like I'll be shooting Berrien Springs after all. They are shooting a State and Regional the weekend before the Cup.

Maybe next year.

Kevin,

First I heard of this. The weekend of May 17-18?

MJ

Yep.

Info at www.bcsportsmansclub.com.