Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new s_i grip

outerlimits

anyone have one of the grips done by jim hart (http://getngrip.com/default.aspx)? any comments?

i need a new grip and figure to just get a new one with the mods done. last time i did my own and it was a pain.

I just got a grip back from Mr. Hart last weekend. I sent in an old grip that had been thinned down to where it risked breaking but it fit my hand like a glove.

He took a new grip and came close to matching the fit but without weakening it. He then applied his aggressive texture to the grip and his light texture to the trigger guard. Little touches that I asked for were accommodated. I wanted the lower grip screw holes filled and the underside of the trigger guard relieved for just one finger. He also had the foresight to ask what holster I was using so he could test the finished grip in that holster.

Mr. Hart was excellent to deal with and delivered my grip back to me in record time.

I highly recommend him.

edited to add: I also requested he round off the end of the trigger guard similar to that of a Colt or ParaOrdnance. This was nothing to help me shoot better, I just like the way it looks this way.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 3 weeks later...