Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Few little parts added

sinnsyk

Added extractor for 45 ACP.

Also, there are two different wire diameter and types of trigger springs. The thicker wire diamter (0.034") is for double action while the thinner (0.030") is for single action.

I've also got the Sidewinder slide racker available. I'm going to modify these to fit the Tanfoglio slide cut, but it's one of those things that gotta be done.. so in the meantime at least added them to the shop. I'm sure you can fit them yourself if you want and I'm out of the factory one which I'm no big fan of anyway. With a file you can fit it to the slide cut and either cut off the excess etc.

Looks like a fiber front sight might happen here in not too long. I've got a go from one of my suppliers to make it. I'm going to make a .090" wide with a .060" fiber.

Also will have an increased inventory of Wolff recoil springs, hammer springs (long transverse = older models), extra power extractor springs, etc. Also will be adding 1911 springs from Wolff. Just waiting for my shipment to come in... (should be end of this week)

Cool dude, see you're up late too..

No final design on the FO yet, I've made a couple of drawings but will start working on a submitted design soon. If anyone wants to send me a suggestion (in drawing) I might use it if it's a good idea.