Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matches in Southern GA or North FL

I hope this is the correct place to post this.

I will be at FLETC (Brusnwick, GA) for some in-service training from 3/16-4/23. I was hoping to break away on the weekends and shoot some matches.

Any suggestions for Southern GA and or Northern FL matches would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jayson Smith

There is a match in St. Augustine the third Saturday of each month. The next one is the 15th so it looks like you'll just miss it.

There is one in Brunswick on the fourth Saturday which Fireant runs.

There is also going to be a SEPSA match on the second Saturday in April. This one is a bit iffy since the group is relocating to a new range in Fernandina (just north of Jacksonville) so you better check first.

Finally, there is one in Titusville the first Saturday of each month.

The good news is that you're in a hot location for matches while you're in the Southeast. :cheers: Several of us on this forum shoot at those matches and we'd be happy to meet you. Of course, that means you'd have to meet us which may not be so good for you. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

As Kent pointed out I run a match on the fourth Sat. and we are now having steel challenge on the second Sat. PM me for my cell number if you want to get in touch with me. We also try to car pool when we go to the FL matches in case your interested.