Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boring Oscar Ceremonies

bountyhunter

I'll be the politically incorrect chauvanist to say what I know we are all thinking:

the oscar show was a lot more enjoyable back when women wore dresses that would make their mamas blush.

Like Jennifer Lopez's transparent green chiffon number that showed off her amazing breasts.

And who can forget Gina Davis' transparent dress that was totally see through as she walked up to the podium.... and they quickly switched to a side view camera when they noticed the whole world was getting a perfect shot of her hooters.

Ashley Judd sure livened things up when she strolled out on stage minus underwear with that red dress slit all the way up to her hip....

This year's coverage was the lowest rated show in the entire history of the event.....

Come on ladies, step up to the plate: the ones that were given the gift of beauty by God have a duty to show us a little skin once in a while! :cheers:

Edited by bountyhunter

Jennifer Garner disapointed me when she did not go all Sidney Bristow/Electra on Gary Busey when he kissed her.

I heard about that. I guess it really is true that Busey left the working part of his brain on the sidewalk back when his bike reared up and flipped him off the back.

What a clown.

Ashley Judd sure livened things up when she strolled out on stage minus underwear with that red dress slit all the way up to her hip....

This thread is USELESS without PICTURES!!!!

Those pictures would get the thread LOCKED..... believe me, I have seen them! :surprise:

Edited by bountyhunter