Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SIG gunsmith?

Qstick

I have a police trade in Sig P225 that is experiencing some light primer hits. Since this gun is a stay at home by the bed type gun, I'd like to send it out and get it worked over as it has seen tons of rounds through the years. I tried Bruce Gray Guns, but since he doesn't list a phone number on his website and I've sent several emails that have gone without a response, I was wondering if anybody had a recommendation of someone that I could send the gun to?

Thanks,

Zach

• 2 weeks later...
I have a police trade in Sig P225 that is experiencing some light primer hits. Since this gun is a stay at home by the bed type gun, I'd like to send it out and get it worked over as it has seen tons of rounds through the years. I tried Bruce Gray Guns, but since he doesn't list a phone number on his website and I've sent several emails that have gone without a response, I was wondering if anybody had a recommendation of someone that I could send the gun to?

Thanks,

Zach

Be sure to get a clear estimate of the time it will take. Mine has gone WAY over the estimate AND two promises to ship the following day have not been kept. Communication seems to be a huge problem there at Grayguns. Still, they do seem to be the go to Sigsmiths.