Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

happy with comp tac

Beretta Lover

I just had to send a positive shout out for comp tac.

I just bought my third belt holster from them

You can get them direct from their web site (I recommend this)

They do a very god job of sending confirmation e mails and order status (regularly)

They normally get theri product out very fast, and their holsters I use seems as good as anything I have seen or used for production/IDPA needs

Other companies would do well to take notice of their excellent job in customer service and follow through

How many times have we e mailed or called and left messages (or just been frickin lied to) by people who sell things to us in the shooting industry (for me once or maybe twice in my life)

It does not happen all the time, but it has happened to every one of us. I won't name any names.

Anyway, I'm really happy with these guys. It's a small thing, to be kept in the loop, but it does add up in the long run.

I think they deserve a look.

All Hail Comp Tac!

This was not a paid endorsement.

+1

I've had very good luck with them. I really like that the production manager e-mails you updates on your order...very cool. I just got one of their Belt Feed systems for Single Stack and it worked really well. Super product, great communication and fast processing!