Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Store Suggestion

For caliber conversion kits it would be nice to see a package deal selection for a toolhead, powder die, and powder bar in addition to the SUPER deluxe package that includes the powder measure with two powder bars. I think this would be useful since I was thinking all I really need is the powder bar to maintain my settings on my powder measure.

I hope this made sense.

Edited by mike_in_md

For caliber conversion kits it would be nice to see a package deal selection for a toolhead, powder die, and powder bar in addition to the SUPER deluxe package that includes the powder measure with two powder bars. I think this would be useful since I was thinking all I really need is the powder bar to maintain my settings on my powder measure.

I hope this made sense.

you can buy extra powder bars

Yes, I know that. I guess I wasn't clear about making it a package deal when you order a conversion kit. :unsure: Any way, I just bought another small powder bar and will have a powder bar dedicated for each caliber, and use just the one powder measure canister.

Yes, I know that. I guess I wasn't clear about making it a package deal when you order a conversion kit. :unsure: Any way, I just bought another small powder bar and will have a powder bar dedicated for each caliber, and use just the one powder measure canister.

Mark each bar with a sharpie?

I plan to make EZ-buy Caliber Conversion pages for the 550 that will work somewhat like my 550 Press EZ-buy pages, but I just haven't had the time to do it yet. But I need to get on it because the EZ-buy Press pages make it so easy for customer to buy his initial reloading setup, often they don't do the research needed to correctly add additional caliber conversions/dies/toolheads-power dies/deluxe quick-change kits to an EZ-buy press order.

be