Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

To be an athlete you must train like one.

PINMAN44

Hello All!

Many of our shooting disciplines rely heavily on speed, accuracy, and the right attitude. I know that for myself proper exercise and nutrition have increased these areas drastically and have helped with my shooting endeavor. If your feeling winded during or after a match it could be due to your conditioning. The realm of I.P.S.C. requires movement and the utilization of various muscle groups. I recommend that if your trying to become a more disciplined and focused shooter that you participate in some form of exercise. The human body is extremely unique! You must have the proper diet in order to meet the requirements of your exercise level. Many forms of exercise can help prevent injury which can come in handy for any shooting competitor. If anyone is interested in improving their level of fitness please let me know. I would be more than willing to help you find the means to create a exercise program that is contingent on your needs!

Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the forums Pinman. Since you're posting here and not in the dealer's forum, I'm assuming that you're offering help to your fellow shooters gratis? I could stand to get some advice on nutrition. Or at least a recommendation on nutrition software that has meal planning, nutrition content, food diary, etc. Thx!

I saw your mag changes on Youtube quite impressive my friend.

it's all done with smoke and mirrors. :P

welcome to the site pinman44. you'll notice a few of us have our range diary on this forum. i myself use it as a way to help me with my cardio and strength training.

i wouldn't mind seeing what pointers you have for me. you can read my last two weeks and see my current workout.