Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alias

rhino

I'm surprised there is no topic for "Alias" here (unless I missed it!).

The first episode had Agent Bristow doing some John Woo-style double-fisted shooting with HK USPs. More recent episodes have shown almost all of the CIA case officers and agents sporting customized 1911A1s. This week's episode had a closeup of the slide showing "Springfield Armory" in the commercials! Product placement can be fun! ;)

• 2 years later...

-Bump- ----Spoiler for Season 2 below----

Hiya!

I totally love this show too.

For you conoisseurs out there, Rhino's got 2 good pts. 1st is obviously Jennifer Garner! She's great in it! Secondly, it has got a shed load of gear in it. Since the 1st series:-

*Glock 19, 17

*USPs

*G36s

*MP5 A5/A4s (Navy receiver) with SureFire pressure pad tactical grips

*M14A1 with RISs

*AK-47s

*Various 1911s as Rhino pointed out.

Rhino, I don't suppose that short/teaser you saw was a Springfield Armoury with SureFire 6P tac light (Classic Series) with ambidextrous pressure pad, was it? Novak rear sights, 3-hole silver trigger, black chamber, black commander-style hammer & cocobolo grips? It's very much like the 2005 TRP model but with the emblem behind the chamber? With front slide serrations just cutting off "Springfield Custom"? The gloved hand was slowly pulling the trigger? -I think that must have been in Season 2 when Vaughn was instructed by Jack to shoot Dixon?

Lab! :)

Edited by IceDragon