Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Shotgun Mag Pouches: Blade-tech for Saiga 12 & 20

Wakal

After 18 months of on-again off-again work, Blade-Tech finally came up with thermoformed plastic mag pouches for both the Saiga 12 and the Saiga 20!

Saiga_12_bladetech.jpg

Saiga_20_bladetech.jpg

Available with their "tek-lok" belt clip system, these are available in left or right hand (shells facing left or right). However, they are not a catalog item so you have to email them and ask. Please let them know that Alex Wakal sent you, so they will know that I am not crazy and other folks wanted these too :)

http://www.blade-tech.com/

Alex

NOTE: I do not have any financial interest in Blade-Tech; they are not paying me, do not intend to ever pay me, and I had to pony up full retail for my own magazine pouches ;)

AW

Edited by Wakal

After 18 months of on-again off-again work, Blade-Tech finally came up with thermoformed plastic mag pouches for both the Saiga 12 and the Saiga 20!

However, they are not a catalog item so you have to email them and ask. Please let them know that Alex Wakal sent you, so they will know that I am not crazy and other folks wanted these too :)

http://www.blade-tech.com/

Alex

Have emailed but still awaiting a reply.I used your name Alex as you requested.Is that why they are not replying to me. :rolleyes:

LOL! Maybe not so much of a good idea :ph34r:

They are not so fast with email...I just ordered a few more (over the phone) yesterday, though, without trouble ;)

Alex

Edited by Wakal

I called Blade Tech just now and they said- We do not make them, we do not have them, if they are not on the web site they do not exist. I told her that guys on this forum just bought some. I asked for a supervisor and nobody was available!! Then she took my phone number and said she would check and get back to me. Does anyone have a name of a person at Blade Tech?

Mike

Bobby Mcgee

bobby@blade-tech.com

Sales & Tech support Manager

Government/LEO Sales

Blade-Tech Industries

877-331-5793

Cory Chapin

Production Manager

Blade-Tech Industries

cory@blade-tech.com

www.blade-tech.com

253-581-4347

Sheila Smith

Customer Service

Ph. 877-331-5793 Fax 253-589-0282

E-mail: Sheila@blade-tech.com

Wow, that is strange. Bobby started the project in June of last year; Cory took over in late 2006. Sheila is the person I paid when my (4, now 6) pouches were ready to ship. They are all nice folks!

Alex

• 1 month later...

That reminds me, I never got the two pouches I mentioned ordering from Sheila two months ago...

Need to make some calls tomorrow <_<

The two sets of two pouches lovingly crafted from unobtainium that I DO have are still working fine though :unsure:

Alex