Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Kentucky-Manny Bragg 2 day class

ap3

This was a great class, the weather was great, the new shooters I met were great, Manny was great, my gun ran great it didn't break. {sorry Tony} My overall view of the two days of shooting and learning are, you know it was GREAT. Thanks guys for making these days of learning and improving in this sport that we choose to beat ourselves up in, {or at least I beat my self up in, no I did get a stick to the back, thanks Yoda}. Ron

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT CLASS!!! Learned enough and have enough to work on that once I get that down, I could take the same class a second time and still get a ton out of it. Manny did a great job working with the different level of shooters.

The range was a great facillity and we had great weather (Tony, thanks for letting me use the sun block the first day).

Thanks Chris and Albert for putting this on. If you do anything like this next year, let me know.

GREAT CLASS!!! Learned enough and have enough to work on that once I get that down, I could take the same class a second time and still get a ton out of it. Manny did a great job working with the different level of shooters.

The range was a great facillity and we had great weather (Tony, thanks for letting me use the sun block the first day).

Thanks Chris and Albert for putting this on. If you do anything like this next year, let me know.

It was my second time to take the class and I think I learned more this time myself. It was a great bunch of guys to take the class with I will look forward to seeing you all at matches.

Albert