Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks for the input, ordering tomorrow

Dogman

I wanted to thank those of you who gave me input on my G35 question.

After a couple of you pointed out I wouldn't be able to use the G35 with the 9mm conversion barrel in the production division (kind of a no brainer but I guess when I originally checked out the USPSA rules I interpreted the rules the way I wanted them to be :rolleyes: !) I've decided to go with the G34 instead. I just can't get around the economy of shooting 9mm!

I'll be placing my order tomorrow and should have it early next week.

This will be my first Glock and I can't wait to test the waters of some of the shooting sports.

Now that's decided comes the holster decision!

After a couple of you pointed out I wouldn't be able to use the G35 with the 9mm conversion barrel in the production division (kind of a no brainer but I guess when I originally checked out the USPSA rules I interpreted the rules the way I wanted them to be :rolleyes: !) I've decided to go with the G34 instead. I just can't get around the economy of shooting 9mm!

This will be my first Glock and I can't wait to test the waters of some of the shooting sports.

Where are you getting the G34 from?

Where are you getting the G34 from?

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.

I'm ordering it through my local shop/range. I'm paying a little more but I've got a friend who works there and I like to give them business if I can (although it hurts the old wallet a little bit more the guys usually take pretty good care of me and it's worth it).