Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suicidal Deer

Calamity Jane

OK well there was this other time when I took my STI limited gun and shot a rodent. My husband was FURIOUS with me. It was a diseased rodent doing harm to my horse!! It had to be done! I think his issue was my weapon choice. :surprise:

Having seen you shoot 0.16 splits with that thing, at least it wasn't your OPEN gun :ph34r:

Jane, I hate that I haven't been able to help defend you against the suicidal deer that are out there. but it's not for lack of trying. I've been out there 4 out the last 6 days (so far) of the Kentucky Deer season (modern gun) and haven't seen a buck worth using a 30-30 round on. (I wait until the muzzle loading season in December to go after does)

I hate that the suicidal "Bambi's" are not wandering in front of my muzzle. I missed last weekend's USPSA club match to try to get one, and didn't even see one that day. Don't they know what time of year it is? :angry2:

The most expensive deer hunt of my life was in 2006, when I used my wife's Oldsmobile Cutlass to bag one out on I-64 near Morehead, Kentucky. Totalled the car (but no human injuries, thankfully) Had to buy She Who Must Be Obeyed a new car, with new car payments, ARRGH!!!!!

I hate that earlier this month, I took photo's of an 8-point buck, and assorted does, IN MY BACK YARD, but since there is a city ordinance about discharging firearms inside the city limits....

(at least I can go out and hunt, right...I am thankful for that)

Jane, I hate that I haven't been able to help defend you against the suicidal deer that are out there. but it's not for lack of trying. I've been out there 4 out the last 6 days (so far) of the Kentucky Deer season (modern gun) and haven't seen a buck worth using a 30-30 round on. (I wait until the muzzle loading season in December to go after does)

I hate that the suicidal "Bambi's" are not wandering in front of my muzzle. I missed last weekend's USPSA club match to try to get one, and didn't even see one that day. Don't they know what time of year it is? :angry2:

The most expensive deer hunt of my life was in 2006, when I used my wife's Oldsmobile Cutlass to bag one out on I-64 near Morehead, Kentucky. Totalled the car (but no human injuries, thankfully) Had to buy She Who Must Be Obeyed a new car, with new car payments, ARRGH!!!!!

I hate that earlier this month, I took photo's of an 8-point buck, and assorted does, IN MY BACK YARD, but since there is a city ordinance about discharging firearms inside the city limits....

(at least I can go out and hunt, right...I am thankful for that)

Try sitting your tree stand near a highway! :lol::lol: