Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Truck Broken In

glock17w

Well I was in Louisville in the Hyatt Hotel parking garage last night. I come out to my truck and wondered where my GPS (Garmin Nuvi 660) was. I remember that I did not take it out but everything was gone. My iTrip where I plug in my iPod to play it through the radio was gone. Luckyilu, no windows were broken. There is a one in million chance that I did not lock my doors so I am pretty sure I locked them. Well it messed up my plans to shoot this morning at the Bluegrass USPSA match.

such is life. i will put in preventive measures to make sure it doesn't happen again. I guess I will upgrade to the new Nuvi 760.

just sucks.

glock17w

I may be wrong about this, and it won't help just yet, but don't those new fangled electronic items have a tracking device installed. Your cell phone has one! I would check with the manufacturer. If it has one it could be located whenever it was in use. Something to look into.

USCbigdawg, that is ironic. I spent 2 1/2 years in Korea and never had anything happen to me.

I will call garmin today to see if they can track it wherever it is. Maybe they can put a lock on it so it can't be used anymore.

I didn't get upset. I just laughed it off.

Luckily my pistol was locked up in the truck bed and they didn't see that to take it.

USCbigdawg, come back safe. Maybe one day we will run into each other and shoot together.

glock17w

Too bad you couldn't recover it. You would think that would be an automatic feature. Oh well. Hopefully your car/home/renter's insurance might cover some of the loss.

Definitely down for a match. I can already tell you that if there's a Kentucky state match between March and August, I'll probably be there. There's plenty in the Carolinas too.

Take care,

Rich