Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz 75 champion

cybrosh

Anyone knows of a scope mount for the CZ 75 Champions????

Hi Cybosh - I think that Vlad's Champion was mounted with the OKO site & an integral mount that he told me he bought from the "IPSC Store" over on ipsc.com

Beyond that, I though there was a Canadian outfit that made a mount - and you mihgt try EGW out of PA here in the US. Regards!

C.

Hey guys,

Thanks for replying.

Basically, almost each and every mount out there for Tanfoglio, Sphinx and CZ should suffice, because it's the same platform. There are minor changes, but nothing a gunsmith couldn't handle(we don't have too many competent ones around here). I thought I could get something like B-sqaure or Aimtech, but I knew it would be unlikely since drilling holes in the frame is probably a must.

Spoke with Angus, and he supported this conclusion as well.

I know EGW, and they have something very nice for EAA(Tanfoglio distributor in the US?).

The Australian shop is great! I almost bought one of their mounts for my SPS, but eventually went for a Dawson one, and then made one of my own, custom.

Speaking of Australia, I was really impressed with their SVI importers - www.jppimports.com

Thanks for the help. If you have any more info' on the subject, please share!!!

Cheers

Update :

According to CZ, the best mounts for the CZ champion are made by a couple of Czech top gunsmiths, Jaroslav Rezek and Havlicek. THe cost for the mount is 70 Euros + shipping, both are for either a Cmore or an OKO and both requires 3 holes to be drilled into the frame.