Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having a really good day!

carinab

Today started with me taking a noob out to the steel match at DPC. After one day of coaching and some tips and tricks in the safety area (uh and some plinking he did about 10 years ago on his family ranch), he proceeds to wow the squad with his natural talent running many clean runs in decent times. Thanks Dave for making your coach look good! BTW, I had one of the most consistent matches I've had for a while. On most of my stages, the variance in run times was on average .4 seconds! Next, I came home and broiled up a nice steak, sauteed some mushrooms and made a spinach salad for lunch for the family. A shiner bock to knock back and life is good! Hubby goes off to aikido and the kiddo wants to run thru the sprinklers. It's 76 degrees so I say why not?! After we dry off, she and I head off to the grocery store. We buy a pumpkin, carve it up, roast the seeds, and snuggle on the couch watching a little tube. She starts working on some Swedish home work sheets (on her own, she loves to learn) and then the nightly bath routine and bed time story round out the day. Man, it doesn't get any better.... Well, maybe it does....This adult beverage I'm sipping tastes damn good too!

Edited by carinab