Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun class by Jeff Cramblit and Kurt Miller

kurtm

Okay I don't know if this is where to post this, but since Jeff brought it up in the Benning thread I guess I will put it here. The class will be held at Jeff Cramblit,s range on the 27th and 28th of November. The class costs $500.00 and will be 2 VERY full days of shooting and learning.

We figure you will need at least 400 rounds of rifle ammo, 300 rounds of shot, 60 slugs, and 400 rounds of pistol ( I would probably add some to that estimate as we are going to sling SOME lead! but that will get you by). We are going to work on shotgun loading and speed shooting. Close range rifle and LOOONG range rifle. Pistol shooting on the move and transitions. We are also going to be setting up all kinds of stages and running you through them to work on movement, weapons transitions, and stage break down, Reload planing...etc. There are going to be all kinds of guest instructors, like Englands top shotgun shooter, One of the very best limited Pistol shooters in Europe, a top Heavy Metal man, and of course Heckyl andf Jekyl with guns! ( Jeff and I). I really recomend this class to ANYONE who shoots IRON sights with your rifle! I am also going to give out a few tricks to shooting a scope VERY fast, at close range! Even ones that are a fixed power like the ACOGS. Jeff will post where the range is and where the hotels are as soon as he is back in town! Kurt M

The range is just south of Huntsville Alabama about 4 hours or so from Ft Benning, class is on Tuesday and Wednesday leaving everyone time to clean guns rest and make transit to Benning for the Finale'. Class size is limited as both Kurt and I believe in keeping instructor to student ratio relatively low, so get us a PM if you want in, we already have inquiries, need folks to make solid commitments and lets get shooting.

Goggle map of range and Huntsville Hotels will be getting posted over the weekend.

jeff

Jeff's range - Google Maps

Try this link to Google Maps. Right-click on the map and select "Directions to Here" from the menu. Enter your starting point and you should get good directions and estimated travel time.

3 days from Anchorage AK according to Google...

Someone told me they were having trouble with Google Maps and the instructions above.

The longitude/latitude per them is 34.492080, -86.483650. You may want to input this as a destination and query for directions.

There are rooms at the Raddison on Memorial Parkway for $89.00 per night.

Raddison Suite Hotel

6000 MEMORIAL PARKWAY SOUTH

HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802

(256) 882-9400

The Radisson Suite Hotel is an all suite property, handsomely appointed with lofty ceilings, French doors (separating bedroom from living room), tile bathrooms and Queen sleeper sofas in the living areas. Suites at the Radisson Suite Hotel feature such welcome amenities as Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access, telephones with dataports and voicemail, coffeemakers, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards. Be sure to ask about our Sleep Number® beds, exclusively at Radisson.