Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What would Jesus do?

Scout454

I recently bought one of those bracelets that has the words "What would Jesus do?" engraved on it. So now, any time I get into a difficult situation, I can look at my bracelet and remember to ask myself, "What would Jesus do?"

The next day, I was in a movie theater and some jerk's cell phone goes off. He starts talking really loud on it and at some point I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled at him to shut up. When he turned around and told me to shove it, I jumped out of my chair and was ready to cave his head in. But then my bracelet caught my attention and I remembered, "What would Jesus do in this situation?"

So I lit him on fire and threw him in hell.

People tend to forget the moneychangers at the temple and the scourge of cords. Jesus could dish it out when needed.

The money changers were making a profit from the exchange rate they were charging for the cost of sacrificial animals that were required at the temple. The Temple was supposed to be a house of worship and not a marketplace which is why Jesus demonstrated His righteous indignation and flipped over the tables and weilded a whip. Can you imagine His response to a modern day church where they sell tapes and CD's? :o

Jesus disappeared from his tomb when he did because he was, in fact, spinning-in-his-grave (and rolled right out the door) over all the B.S. goin' on both then and in the future (which he could see because he had well-known supernatural powers). I fugure he had the right to be ticked off now and then. Because he could tell that human nature wasn't going to change much over the millennia. :rolleyes: