Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super 1050 Handle Part # Correction

A week ago I started a thread wondering why Dillon did not make/supply a round blue aluminum handle for their Super 1050, like they already do for their 550 and 650. In the end I found that you can buy just the blue aluminum handle and install it on the shaft of your 1050, in reality making your own round blue handle.

I added a post with the Dillon part # for everyone's use. Mine came yesterday and, to my disappointment, the part they sent me was the shaft and not the blue aluminum handle. Grrrrrrrr! So, I called Dillon and explained my problem to them. Seems whoever took my original order misunderstood what I was tring to order and typed in the part # of the shaft. Dillon quickly made it all right and today I got the 2 blue handles I have been seeking. I quickly switched over my 1050 and my 550 so now they both have pretty blue aluminum handles.

So, if you are interested in doing the same, here are the correct part #'s that you need to order:

Blue aluminum roller handle- #17070

Snap ring- #17069 (or at a hardware store)

Hope this clears things up and helps you all.

PS: Dillon...................thanks for making it right and................. great customer service as usual! :cheers: