Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel targets

michaels

I've been looking for the maker of the non moving death star...it looks like the texas star but it doesn't rotate. The plates are hinged and don't fall to the ground, they just flip down and you reset them by pulling them back up. Sorta like a plate rack in a circle. Been looking on line but no luck yet, thought maybe somebody out there would know the marker of this target.

thanks

mike sousa

I've been looking for the maker of the non moving death star...it looks like the texas star but it doesn't rotate. The plates are hinged and don't fall to the ground, they just flip down and you reset them by pulling them back up. Sorta like a plate rack in a circle. Been looking on line but no luck yet, thought maybe somebody out there would know the marker of this target.

thanks

mike sousa

Mike,

If I am not mistaken, we have made one of the stars (we call it a Whirly-Gig) with resetting plates. I am traveling but give me a call if you would like and we can talk about it. I'll PM you my cell number.

TG

thanks

mike sousa

Mike,

If I am not mistaken, we have made one of the stars (we call it a Whirly-Gig) with resetting plates. I am traveling but give me a call if you would like and we can talk about it. I'll PM you my cell number.

TG

Travis, the number fast rings then goes into somebody elses voicemail....will try later today and see what happens...

mike

• 1 month later...