Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A 2007 IDPA Nat's topic that was on the minds of every

Chills1994

Who the heck was in the big red RV?

You know the one if you were there.

It said "CAUTION K-9" in yellow letters on the door. And sure enough I did see someone "walking" a highly trained working dog, a Belgian Malinois perhaps and then go into the RV with it.

I didn't know those things came with automatic steps. That was pretty cool.

I was expecting Robin Leach to exit the RV to film an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous IDPA shooters".

Anyone got any ideas as to who it was?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Thanks.

It said "CAUTION K-9" in yellow letters on the door. And sure enough I did see someone "walking" a highly trained working dog, a Belgian Malinois perhaps and then go into the RV with it.

I was expecting Robin Leach to exit the RV to film an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous IDPA shooters".

Anyone?

Anyone?

Thanks.

Can't remember the gent's name, but he used a Tangfolio Witness - one of the ESP shooters? Not familiar with that particular firearm....

Looked a little on the Italian side, nice looking gent.

THAT'S the way to go to a match, if you ask me! :cheers:

Anyone?

Anyone?

Can't remember the gent's name, but he used a Tangfolio Witness - one of the ESP shooters? Not familiar with that particular firearm....

Looked a little on the Italian side, nice looking gent.

THAT'S the way to go to a match, if you ask me! :cheers:

His name is James Jackson (or is it Johnson)? Nice guy, very nice wife - they had 4 of their dogs traveling with them.

Thanks

The guy shot on our squad (18) I think his name was James Jones, very nice, shot well, pleasant wife, from VA also CA. I gather he trains dogs at a high level, he said he had some type of national champ dog recently die of cancer. Mathew you talked to him more, any thing else?

The guy shot on our squad (18) I think his name was James Jones, very nice, shot well, pleasant wife, from VA also CA. I gather he trains dogs at a high level, he said he had some type of national champ dog recently die of cancer. Mathew you talked to him more, any thing else?

You are right Len. Nice guy, nice wife, cool motor home. IIRC he was a factory sponsored USPSA shooter for EAA back in the 80's but gave up shooting for the past 18 years and just recently got back into the sport. He came in second by 8 seconds but had some issues with his gun feeding properly on several stages. If his gun runs 100% he probably wins.

Edited by rubberneck

• 2 weeks later...

You are right Len. Nice guy, nice wife, cool motor home. IIRC he was a factory sponsored USPSA shooter for EAA back in the 80's but gave up shooting for the past 18 years and just recently got back into the sport. He came in second by 8 seconds but had some issues with his gun feeding properly on several stages. If his gun runs 100% he probably wins.

I know the guy you're talking about. We (my wife and I) just had dinner with and him and his wife about an hour ago... :excl::cheers:

What you don't know is that he also had a "White Throat Moniter" (no shitte, he actually had two!! :surprise: ) and he has shot World Record animals in Africa with a bow (I've seen the pics and have been invited over to his house for dinner after the "Street Gun Nationals". He's working as a Range Safety Officer for me during the match B).

He also had a Belgium Malinois Dog that was World Champion. I wouldn't wanna break in to this guys RV :blink: and I wouldn't want to really screw with him either, he'll just kill you and feed you to his pets...:o

Kinda of really WEIRD but cool guy that makes your hair stand up on end at times... :ph34r:

Why is it I like that?? :unsure: Must be the Tattoos his wife had of animals eating people... :o

Later,

D.R. Middlebrooks

Edited by ima45dv8