Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matches Near Rochester, Ny

going to be there on business for an indefinte period of time. Any clubs within 2-3 hours of Rochester (I've looked on the USPSA Clubfinder, but I don't have the time to look up the zip codes of the clubs). If you know of shoots in that area, I'd love to be able shoot while I'm there.

http://www.uspsa7.org/els/webdoc4.htm

BigDave,

The above link is to the schedule for Eastern Lakes Section.

Bring gun and lots of ammo. You can shoot at least one match per weekend and not drive more than a couple of hours.

GCL & RPBS are Rochester clubs. CPS is next closest at about 1/2 hour. GPS is next at about 45 min. WNYPPL is about 1 hour. PPS maybe 1 1/4 hours. CCPS & SQDPS are 1.5 - 2 hours. Then there is some IDPA and some other stuff in the area. So just about every Saturday & Sunday is available.

Plus there is a Wednesday night non-sanctioned IPSC shoot which is a good way to bust a few caps and then have a burger afterward while chewing the fat. A good place to meet the infamous Rich B. (aka wide45), too.

E-mail or PM me with your plans, where you are staying, etc. and I'll try to give you some directions and so on.