Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

j1b

I wanted to take a second and send a personal congrats to TGO for 21 national titles.

Yes, think about that. 21.

I was fortunate to talk to Rob today. Humble as always about what went wrong and what went right. Honest and yet humble.

Our sport is not one that will make Yahoo's headlines. We aren't popular and we aren't politically correct. That said, we have a group of elite shooters. Shooters that the world never dreamed could exist. In spite of it all, we have one person that continues to excel.

This forum is a shooters forum. Rob Leatham is the greatest we've seen yet, and may ever see to come. We were here to see it. To live it. To witness it.

Congratulations to all who have been champions. But a special post to "The Great One." He may not like the title, but it truly is who he is. He finds ways to win every year.

And personally I can only Thank the man upstairs for the opportunities I've had to shoot with Rob. I'm not a great shooter. I never really was. But I got to shoot with the best - and somehow . . . today . . . when I reflect on all that Rob has done (and will do) that is enough.

Congrats friend. I miss our time together but relish the friendship we have.

Jack