Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Used Caspian 38 Super Mags - Going price?

GlockSpeed31

It is bad form to post the same question in multiple forums.

Normally I would only post in one section, but need information as quickly as possible as I need to sell soon so I can buy groceries and diapers for my 2 kids, as I haven't received my weekly paychecks for 3 weeks. On top of that, I need to buy another vehicle by next month to start my new job. Been driving a company truck for three years and didn't need another car at the time.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Mine were $45 September 13, 1994 and they are now $85 retail?

If they were like new I'd ask 15% off of retail and go down to $45 (or less, depending what ever your position is) for bottom dollar.

There are Caspian operators that do want magazines but it is still a buyers market; IMHO.

There is construction work up here but it is mostly industrial right now and it will slow down this winter.

PM me if you need info.

FM

Mine were $45 September 13, 1994 and they are now $85 retail?

If they were like new I'd ask 15% off of retail and go down to $45 (or less, depending what ever your position is) for bottom dollar.

There are Caspian operators that do want magazines but it is still a buyers market; IMHO.

There is construction work up here but it is mostly industrial right now and it will slow down this winter.

PM me if you need info.

FM

Thanks for the info. I already have a new job lined up, but I don't start until mid October.

Thanks anyways.