Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger Woods

tightloop

TW

Sweat equity + extremely mentally tough + sweat equity + freaky huge talent + sweat equity + extremely confident + sweat equity + committment + sweat equity + passion for the game = dominance.

You all know I'm a fan. Is it boring that he always wins - yeah. Kind of. Is it awesome to watch a guy be THAT GOOD, all the time, unwavering in dominance? For me? Yeah! Don't look - but TGO and Eric are both doing the same type thing (as others have already pointed out)

I think Jay is right - the other guys are freakin' good. They rock. Mickelson is a great player. Sergio has astounding talent. Els is awesome.

Tiger is the combo deal. The real deal. I think when he set out on his goals for majors he didn't even contemplate 18. I've always contended he has 25 as the number to get.

Amazing. I'm with you though TL. The others need to step up at some point.

J

TW

Sweat equity + extremely mentally tough + sweat equity + freaky huge talent + sweat equity + extremely confident + sweat equity + committment + sweat equity + passion for the game = dominance.

You all know I'm a fan. Is it boring that he always wins - yeah. Kind of. Is it awesome to watch a guy be THAT GOOD, all the time, unwavering in dominance? For me? Yeah! Don't look - but TGO and Eric are both doing the same type thing (as others have already pointed out)

I think Jay is right - the other guys are freakin' good. They rock. Mickelson is a great player. Sergio has astounding talent. Els is awesome.

Tiger is the combo deal. The real deal. I think when he set out on his goals for majors he didn't even contemplate 18. I've always contended he has 25 as the number to get.

Amazing. I'm with you though TL. The others need to step up at some point.

J

Well, I don't watch or follow amatuer golf at all, but as Jay said there seems to be noone on the horizon who wants to do what he has done..that is too bad for the sport...Maybe if Dan Jenkins wrote a book about him he would be laughing so hard, he might be beatable..

Don't follow golf or tennis. But, when you have the chance to watch the very best player in the world at their game, it's pretty cool. I hate basketball, too, but will never forget watching MJ absolutely floating above everyone else, and sinkinga free throw while looking away from the net, with his eyes closed. One of those magical games.