Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

She's FINALLY home....

ogiebb

are u making major on your HS^ with 8.2 grains? What bullet wait again? You need to move down to the south where you can have one concealed carry permit and u can carry or own as many guns as you want to. Anyways, please let me know what bullet weight you are using. I'm using 124 grains but I have not chrono it yet with loads of between 8.4 to 8.6. It might be high but I like the feel of the gun when it shoots. Salamat kaibigan. magbisita ka dito sa amin. You're always welcome.

are u making major on your HS^ with 8.2 grains? What bullet wait again? You need to move down to the south where you can have one concealed carry permit and u can carry or own as many guns as you want to. Anyways, please let me know what bullet weight you are using. I'm using 124 grains but I have not chrono it yet with loads of between 8.4 to 8.6. It might be high but I like the feel of the gun when it shoots. Salamat kaibigan. magbisita ka dito sa amin. You're always welcome.

i shot it last week and was coming up with 171PF on 8.2 gr of HS6 loaded 1.167 withn 124jhp montana gold, i have an 5" schuemann barrel...ill try again to chrono this weekend with a diff setting to see if it differs...salamat din po :cheers::cheers::cheers:

hey if your ever in the area your welcome too ...

Edited by ogiebb

yep it did cost a bit but i got everything that i want on it :cheers: ......1 gunsmith told me that a 9mm major gun would never function properly with a serendipity cmore but i have always liked the look and feel of aserendipity than a single sided mount...oh well