Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost Holster

Scoterbeast

Just got a Ghost for my SVI limited gun. Positioning adjustments pretty straightforward. Not so sure of the adjustment of the little white nylon screws. Backed out the one on the inside(front of trigger guard) to take slop out. Backed out two on top so bottom of frame touches them. Not so sure of larger one on front so backed it out when did the inside one and then tightened it back down. Doesn't seem to be an adjustment for tensioning the release. Feels good and locks securely. How did I do???

The only thing I had to adjust on my holster was to make sure the gun did not rotate around the ball bearing when locked. The same adjustments worked for both my open and limited guns and I think I ended up in a similar setting to yours. Just make sure that the gun is solidly locked in and you should be fine.

as long as the gun is fairly secured, ala rotating backwards, you should be fine. Mine is a bit on the loose side but i haven't adjusted it in a while even after all the dry fire practice i've been going thru.