Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

tiger valley

The last time I went to Tiger Valleyback in Feb 07. It was cold, the wind was blowin' hard. I seen alot of guys wearin' gloves, so I thought I got some jerseys in the truck I'm going to wear them. later in the day I was shooting my rifle and was changing mags when I A.D.ed and got DQed. I went to load up my gear and move the truck and my battery was dead. Luckile My home boy traper (who is a fireman/ amiture vehicular repair guy) and got me on my way. Now all that was enough crap for the day, but to top it off. On the back to OK. I blew by an Argile cop sitting on the side of the road and got a $250.oo ticket. I don't want to go to Waco no more. :angry2:

Gah, I had a day like that once... Five major muck-ups on the day--it was unreal. Won't go into detail. And the final one was hitting a damn' cat on the street in my car. At that point, I just turned around and went home... and stayed there until the next day. I had run out of luck for the day, big time. There are days like these lurking sometimes. :ph34r: