Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel City July 7th Pistol Match

We will be holding our monthly match this Saturday July 7th. Registration begins at 9:30am and shooting at 10am. Directions to the range can be found at http://scssa.org/#Directions or just e-mail me. Match fee is $15. We will have 5 stages + Classifer. Min. round count will be 142. Below are 4 of the 5 stages & Classifer will be 99-22.

See you at the range

Randal

post-6763-1183463138.jpg

post-6763-1183463147.jpg

post-6763-1183463161.jpg

post-6763-1183463171.jpg

99_22.pdf

Edited by DrawandDuck

Wouldn't you know it, hasn't rain like this in 2 months and of COURSE it picks MY MATCH DAY to do it!! Busted ass to get all the stages set up and completed last night and I wake up to this!! IT REALLY SUCKS!! Granted we need the rain just NOT TODAY!!! Was geared up to be a LARGE turnout 40+, how many will show up to shoot a monthly match in this weather? I wonder if it would be better to try to postpone till tomorrow?

post-6763-1183811765.jpg

Dude......it was a good match! Just next time it rains......bring extra timers or timer condoms and waterproof your roboboot.

You can throw out that first stage if you want to. I WILL NOT object at all. My glasses were fogged. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Enjoyed it alot. I thank You and Steffan for the invite.

Tod, Got Ziplocs on the check list for the NEXT rainy match. Who would have thunk that a little moisture would create such havoc on small electronic devices, 5 went belly up yesterday on 2 seperate squads? Mine IS working again this morning, add hairdryer to the list of tools to work on timers. I SERIOUSLY thought about "accidently" deleting that stage, as you remember that is where the rain mysteriously created all those self sealing targets for me as well....you only had ONE get lost in the FOG, I had 5 self sealers!!!! Thanks for coming over and shooting with us in such CRAPPY weather.

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck