Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How To / Load 29 & 21 Round Mags

sinnsyk

It sounds so obvious, but several people have emailed or called me and said they couldn't get even close to what I claim. We can't have that now... ;-) so I made up a couple videos. I've realized that the way I load my mags is second hand to me, but not necessarily to others. Seeing how I do it will clarify a few things and definitely simplify the process.

Check it out:

http://henningshootsguns.com/tech/tech.tan...io.loadmag.html

There's one for the new 29 round 38 super mag (using 38 super rimless) and one video for the 21 round 40 S&W mag. As I've specified several places on my site and shop, the 21 round mag won't fit 21 when the spring is new. You got to shoot it as a 20 round for a while to allow the spring to take enough set to willingly allow the 21 round.

Good luck ;)

As you can see on the video you have to just go for it to get that 29th round in there... "Tap n Smack" is the way to load the mags... Keep all rounds lined up at the back of the mag and smack the mag (lightly..) on the bottom holding your thumb on the top round will push them down to allow room for the last round. Works like a charm and the mag works beautifully. Very happy with the new magazine design.