Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlanta Arms 9mm Ammo ?

madone

So it seems like Atlanta Arms ammo had found a good combination of components for their 147 gr 9mm Ammo.

I know they are using a Zero 147gr HP bullet, but has anyone figured out what kind of primer & powder they are using for this load?

If you want to know what they put in their loads so that you can copy them, give them a call and ask them. If they aren't willing to tell, then I'm not real comfortable get that info here.

If you want to build a great shooting Minor load with 147 Zeros...there is plenty of info on the forum here for that. Try a search and you should be able to find some great stuff.

If you want to know what they put in their loads so that you can copy them, give them a call and ask them. If they aren't willing to tell, then I'm not real comfortable get that info here.

If you want to build a great shooting Minor load with 147 Zeros...there is plenty of info on the forum here for that. Try a search and you should be able to find some great stuff.

Agreed. I recall hearing from a friend who was once sponsored by them that the powder they use is not available as a retail product. If you duplicate the bullet (147 Zero) then a suitable, safe replica of the Atlanta Arms load can be made with Titegroup.

Also, I have posted loads for extremely soft-shooting loads with N-310, BUT, the accuracy out of some guns w. this load is not as good as it generally is with N-320 and the N320 load is more safe/forgiving.

I figured I'd ask here before I wasted Danny's time.

And yes I did use the search feature, thanks. That's when I decided to start a thread about how to mimic the AA 147gr round to add some more great stuff to this great forum.