Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 or CZ Shadow for Production?

BS or not, I am not BSing that I've seen four Glock 34s blow cases during matches... Never seen any other weapon do this or a glock with a KKM barrel. Your mileage may vary

I'm curious about this--you've seen a Glock 9mm blow cases four times with (presumably) minor loads? Wow. When you say "blow cases" what exactly do you mean? What happened? Were they all reloads? Same person? New/old glocks?

I'd really like to know more details, if you have the time.

T.

Separation of the base from the case twice, and twice firing out of battery, case was completely mangled.

• 5 years later...

Had a G34 vanek trigger, good sights, guide rod and 13lb spring. Great gun and miss it at times but I bought a Shadow Custom and to me it's easier to shoot well, a lot better trigger, less felt recoil, more accurate, grip is 100 times more comfortable than the G34 ect. The da/sa is not as bad as some people say it just takes getting use to. And my Shadow has been 100% reliable with 1000's of rounds through it so far as was my G34. I think the CZ's are a hidden secret for some.

Edited by G34 CORDY

I'm in the camp of "Glocks are great guns....but..."

I shot a G22 in production for almost two years until I realized it just wasn't my best option for the games we play. I guess the CZ SP01 I shoot and 2011 just "feel right" when holding, shooting, and everything else. CZs just rock..

• 2 months later...