Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Doctor Red Dot / Novak Dovetail Cut

I just purchased a Doctor Red Dot on Ebay. New Distributor. I was sent a mount for a 1911 military sight / .325 width on mount. The Distributor says that he did not know their is a difference to 1911 and a Novak cut / .450 approx width. That they are going to have one made! <_< Does anyone have a Doctor Sight on a 1911 style pistol with a Novak cut and where was it purchased? Thanks for any input :ph34r:

Edited by ptrickamp222

I believe that EGW sells a mount that will fit. I'd look it up but I'm at work and no "gun related" sites for me <_<

Thanks for the info. The Distributor clarified their email and says they have one. I will soon see. I will still check out EGW.

I believe that EGW sells a mount that will fit. I'd look it up but I'm at work and no "gun related" sites for me <_<

Called EGW and they would have to make one from the slide. Only 75.00 and shipping plus 2 weeks time. They were very helpful. But the Distributor on Ebay says he will have one to me in 2 to 3 wks. The long wait time is for anodizing the mount black. I already paid for the mount so I will give him the chance to make good. <_<