Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tiger Valley 3-gun

Tiger Valley is host a 3-Gun Match June 9th, 2007. We will run 9 stages with higher round counts. Inprocess at 8:00am shooting at 8:30, all stages in one day. Expect from contact to 300 yards on rifle, pistol to 35 yards and shotgun 12 yards. Bring 250 rifle and pistol and 75 bird shot. Tank buster stage now has a 4 story building with windows, lots of snipers to shoot at. New shotgun stage while swinging from a parachute, 8 targets. Cost is $70.00 and we feed you. Contact Tiger Valley 972-977-9512

and above 40 degrees

Waco? June? Probably :D I do not mind 40 degrees as long as the range is safe (not flooded).

I will probably be there since 3-gun is way more fun, but too bad it is the same weekend as Area 4. Hmm, 3 weekends away.

Lee

This is a tough time for a match. I hope to draw those who can't or don't want to shoot the big match. Out little matches don't threaten new shooters and are pretty simple and fast. Ten stages in 8 hours and your on your way home.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a tough time for a match. I hope to draw those who can't or don't want to shoot the big match. Out little matches don't threaten new shooters and are pretty simple and fast. Ten stages in 8 hours and your on your way home.

And the weather is looking good AFAICTell so far....hehe

At least 3 from South Texas so far. Benny has his new eyes so everyone be ready for the new and improved Mr. Hill! :D

We did 9 stages in 5 hours and fed everyone dinner. A quick overview of the stages are:

Stage #1 long range bullet suffle. shooter starts on the 200 yard line with 3 magazine loaded with 10 rounds each. On the command shooter moves and recovers one magazine and loads. Shooter then engages target at 200 yards and repeats same 2 more time. Max time is 2 min.

Stage #2 is moving target. shooter is prone at 200 yards. Target presents itself and moves from left to right for 35 yards each pass. Shooter has two passes to fire 20 rounds at the target. Target size is 12" wide with the center 8" is a five zone and the outer 2" is a 2 point zone.

Other stages are simple and can be seen in the pictures, lots of moving and shooting and shooting from props and through props. The one shotgun stage had 27 pepper poppers.pictures

Edited by maduce