Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting For Your License

ogiebb

Anyone else see a fundamental problem with having to ask a state for permission to exercise a constitutional right?

Lived in NY for 2 years. Permit was such a hassle that I just left my handguns at my parents' house in MD. And MD hassles gun owners too. Result? Fewer handgun owners & more Fudds that, while they own a shotgun, they agree with the state & look down on handgun/assault rifle owners. Fewer handgun owners really depleted the potentional USPSA shooting pool too.

We all need to pull together & not give a single inch on ANY gun issue. I'd personally like to see Vermont style carry instituted nationwide.

I rest my case.... You moved into Hell.... where a baseball bat "could be outlawed".

LOT'S OF LUCK!!!!!!!!

thanks <_<

It sucks you are stuck where you are <_<

Truth be known....If you wanted to give the USA an enima...NYC is where it goes in :ph34r:

Jim

ok lawyer called he said that license should be ready in 2 days ....now how the heck did he do that????? well im out $250 but at least now i have an answer......all i got to say is "when this expires im not renewing, IM MOVING" thanks guys for listening to my Bitching :cheers::cheers::cheers:

time to start shooting 1911's.....i hope....i will only believe when i have my license and pistols in my hand

Edited by ogiebb

I feel sorry for all you guys that live in communist controled states.

Its kinda nice out here in FREE America :rolleyes:

Jim

I'll give ya hell yeah to that!!!!!!!!!!!! Bite the bullet, move.Yankee :cheers:

yep looks like i have to stick it out for now..but i need to move to an ipsc friendly state :cheers::cheers:

"when this expires im not renewing, IM MOVING" thanks guys for listening to a young ANGRY male Bitching

Edited by ogiebb

Sorry, I never got back to this post. In Minnesota, We have a choice when it comes to purchasing a handgun. We can either purchase it, and wait the 7 days for a background check, then pick it up. The other choice is to go to the local Sherrifs office and have him do the background check and in 5 days he will send you a permit to purchase , which is good for 1 year. With the permit, you can buy pistols just like long guns, just pay and go. The CCW laws are totally different, And i dont know much about them. Most places around here have the signs in the window prohibiting firearms on their property, even with the ccw. I just Carry my gun in a case in my vehicle, it is alot less hassle.