Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 European Championships

Are any BE members headed over to the European Championships in France this Fall?? I was fortunate to be drawn as an IROA official at the match and am really looking forward it!

Any thoughts/guidance around travel, what to do outside the match (we're going in a few days early), etc., would be appreciated. ;)

I'm going to be there for the week prior to the match, and for the IPSC General Assembly but unfortunately can't stay for the match itself.

It is almost certain that I will running at least one seminar focussing on the differences between HG ROing versus SG ROing. There are also likely to be other training seminars on offer as well, all during the week prior to the match, and with one or two new ideas being considered.

All right, at least one familiar name.

Neil, look forward to actually meeting you (BTW, did you approve Uncle Vinnie's travel to the US? :D)

Heard rumors of several other US shooters heading over, so hope to see you there! ;)

All right, at least one familiar name.

Neil, look forward to actually meeting you (BTW, did you approve Uncle Vinnie's travel to the US? :D )

Heard rumors of several other US shooters heading over, so hope to see you there! ;)

Likewise, Brian. There will be a few others you shoud know as well. Vince will be there of course, and also Myro, Kees Guichelaar (RM) and Luca (I'm fairly sure) and probably a few others.

I know Vince is looking forward to his trip to Jeff's match. That should be intetresting!