Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question About Mag Holders, Ok For Production And Ss

kygundoc

See attached jpg file for pictures of Mag holders that I made. I would like to know if the Glock Mag holder is OK for Production and the 1911 Mag holder is OK for SS. Any one know. I guess I have been a Machinist and Gunsmith too long to not try to make my own shooting items.post-9235-1176768479.jpg

They look great...how did you make them if you don't mind me asking?

I am buying 1/8" Kydex sheet and cutting to a blank shape that I want. Heat to 273 degrees shape in a fixture let cool. 1/8" is very strong compared to some of the thinner holders around.

Are you going to sale any of the magazine holders?

If so, what is the price?

Will they fit on a 1 1/2 belt?

Yes I have been selling them in the Louisville, KY area for $24.00 each. I only make them to order but I have a few Glock small frame extra. They are made for a 1 1/2" belt 1/4" thick with a screw to open the clip to get them on a thicker belt like a CR- speed.

They look great...how did you make them if you don't mind me asking?

I am buying 1/8" Kydex sheet and cutting to a blank shape that I want. Heat to 273 degrees shape in a fixture let cool. 1/8" is very strong compared to some of the thinner holders around.

Are you going to sale any of the magazine holders?

If so, what is the price?

Will they fit on a 1 1/2 belt?

Yes I have been selling them in the Louisville, KY area for $24.00 each. I only make them to order but I have a few Glock small frame extra. They are made for a 1 1/2" belt 1/4" thick with a screw to open the clip to get them on a thicker belt like a CR- speed.

I am sorry to turn this into a FS thread as I only wanted to know if they were OK to use now after the fact that I have sold several. I was asked and looked at the rules and they are confusing at best about this subject so i thought I would ask. any one that asks about buying these please PM me as this is not the place to do that.