Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Nationals!

firematt100

Well I got my slot for L10/Open in Missoula today, didn't want to jinx my chances by asking questions before.

How long per day will we be shooting? What will the be start times for the AM and PM half days? Thanks.

Edit: Answer to my question is on the Nationals website here http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/squadsched_open.pdf

Looks like morning is 8am-12:30 and afternoon is 1-5:30 with each squad shooting a little in the afternoon on Wed, a full half day (am or pm) on Thurs and Fri and then some in the morning on Sat.

Edited by rtr

As I remember it, 3.2 beer is in the stores, but you can get 6.0 beer in liquor stores.... Don't know about the hotel and clubs... I don't drink a lot of beer anymore.

The "real" beer you buy in liquor stores will also be warm. They do not refridgerate full strength beer. It is a stupid practice. Buy it early in the day, ice it down and you are good to go by evening.

As I remember it, 3.2 beer is in the stores, but you can get 6.0 beer in liquor stores.... Don't know about the hotel and clubs... I don't drink a lot of beer anymore.

The "real" beer you buy in liquor stores will also be warm. They do not refridgerate full strength beer. It is a stupid practice. Buy it early in the day, ice it down and you are good to go by evening.

Early in the day? Early in the day? Good god man!

Early in the WEEK! That's why we have coolers!

:D

George --- I didn't know they made a cooler big enough to hold a weeks worth for ya..... :lol::lol:

George --- I didn't know they made a cooler big enough to hold a weeks worth for ya..... :lol::lol:

Nik, that's why I drink the higher octane beer. You don't need to drink the whole case. Interesting stuff starts at 10%ABV.